Stacks Image 3021

RESTAURANT

Chez Braccioforte
RESTAURANT

since 1892


The restaurant has its roots back in 1892 when was born the '"Osteria della Marina", whose name still stands on the original plate of the time kept in the entrance room. Passed down for four generations, the restaurant has come to this day carrying the genuine knowledge of local products, renewing itself up to date in accordance with customer needs. The traditional cuisine, revisited, simple in its ingredients but of great quality, is at its maximum with locally caught fish coming daily from neighboring rod Oneglia.


LOADING

"The Gold Taggiasco" is another important protagonist of the table; inevitable on all dishes, selected among the best extra virgin DOP of Western Liguria. The wine list is wide-ranging, the choice is extended to all regions 'Italy. The restaurant has two entrances on Via Des Geneys and Calata GB Cuneo, where the warm season, you can dine on the terrace between vessels, super yachts and commercial ships in a maritime flavor.

Stacks Image 3043
Stacks Image 3017